I love this tree stamp, and I finally got around to using it in a few ways for some holiday cards. Here is a CUTE card I made using a stamp designed by Danita Art, with a classic 100 Proof Press Christmas Tree.
STAMPS USED: handwriting, Little Red, Christmas Tree, Special Delivery, Italy Post, and Skoslovenska Post.
(and a discontinued package)
- The very first thing I did to create this card was to stamp the large handwriting stamp with green distress ink.
- Then I stamped the Large Christmas Tree and colored it with wax pastels.
- After that I used water to blend the tree colors and make the handwriting run.
- While that was drying I stamped Red Riding Hood and colored her blue and watercolored her face (oops got a little blue on her cheek!).
- Then I cut her out, stamped the package, colored the bow and stripes with a red marker, cut it out and glued it to her hands.
- I went back to the tree and colored in all the bulbs I could find with a red marker.
- Then I carefully ripped around the Christmas Tree keeping a good space for the little girl.
- Then I glued the tree onto a card made from holiday paper.
- After that I glued down the little girl and added a bow to her hood.
- For the finishing touches I stamped "special delivery" and stuck down two stickers I made with my favorite stamps of stamps.