(my mess VERY typical)
1. Paint the 4 by 4 inchie square with distress paint, here I used tumbled glass
2. Add some more distress paint around the edge to create a frame, this green color is mowed lawn
4. Then I stamped the honeycomb stamp with evergreen bough distress ink around the edge
5. I used the text loops with a dark green archival ink across the top
6. This is just a photo of how I created the background for several 4 by 4 inchies
7. I stamped the paint brush with black Archival Ink
8. I used a fun art stencil (Red Lead) with ripe persimmon distress ink
9. I chose several other stamps to feature with black ink (see below). I also used a wee bit of watercolor to color in some of the stamps.
As I mentioned I just started carrying Inchie Arts products in the 100 Proof Press online shop. I'm also running a fun Facebook contest - all you have to do is stamp an inch and share it on the 100 Proof Press Facebook page! You can check out the details on our "contest page."